Jul 8, 2005

IN-N-OUT Burger

i do love this place! i recently moved to southern utah and heard that a location would soon come to my town. fabulous! i even saw their logo on the construction sign for the new shopping center off of I-15. soon the two crossed, tilting palm trees were planted on the corner and i knew it was just a matter of time til my tongue would be relishing in the bliss of a tasty burger. weeks and months passed, no progress. i began to hear troubling rumors that it wouldn't happen but i couldn't believe it.

now, 18+ months later there is still no sign of a groundbreaking. my hope was wearing thin. i decided to take matters into my own hands and email the company to inquire of their intentions for a location in my area. they replied: "...we have tentative plans to open a location in Washington, UT. We do not have a specific date at this time for our Washington, UT location, but we hope to open in 2007." well, that is good enough for me to keep hope alive. luckily i'm just over an hour away from 7 locations in las vegas and i'm in california often enough to maintain my sanity. i can be patient for a little while longer.

No comments: