Mar 19, 2007

FOR SALE: 1993 Honda Accord LX





ALREADY SOLD 1993 Honda Accord LX, 4-door sedan with 143,400 miles. I am the second owner, have had it for 2.5 years and used it only for commuting to work most days. I average just over 30/mpg with it. I bought it with 116,000 miles on it from a non-smoking family who bought it new and outgrew it. They never lived in a snowy climate (no winter salt) and I've only had it in Northern Utah for one winter season, this past one. The car has always been kept in a garage or carport and has beautiful original paint color. (enlarge images for further inspection by clicking on them) There are three brand new tires on the car which haven't even hit the 5,000 mile rotate mark yet, and the 4th tire is less than a year old, still looks new and matches the other three. Power locks/windows, cruise-control and A/C that kept me very cold in St. George. I just had a new automatic-steering pump installed and front end aligned. The original owners turned over maintentance records and said they changed the oil regularly, as have I. There are three cosmetic 'dings' of note; two from original owners that I easily overlooked and a small scrape on the lower front-passenger door that I added to the collection. There are two paint locations showing fading: above the rear window and some slight discoloration on the hood, but the hood is barely noticable. I can email more specific photos upon request, leave comments here with your contact info or call me at SOLD if you still have questions after reading this summary. CARFAX Report for: 1993 HONDA ACCORD LX/EX (JHMCB7655PC036163)

No comments: